Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 2" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image " />

Blog Archive

Welcome

HI, and welcome to my photography blog. I am so happy you stopped by to visit. My name is Emily Flint and I live in the Boise area with my husband and 3 kids. Check here for all the latest news, specials and, of course, sneak peaks of all my latest sessions. I love photography! And I especially love to photograph the most special moments you share together as a family. I hope my love for what I do reflects in each image you view. I truly cherish each moment with my own children, but I've all too quickly learned that those moments are fleeting and will not last forever. However, each moment we choose to record today will become a timeless memory that will only continue to grow sweeter and sweeter with every passing day. Don’t forget to stop today and capture one! And yes, I will be more than willing to help with that one. . .
Feel free to check out my website to see more pictures, learn about my prices, and book a session!
Follow MKayPhotos on Twitter

Nampa Idaho Senior Photographer / Prom

Check out these super cute prom dates from Nampa's Columbia High. What a great idea to head out on the town (with me and my trusty camera in toe) for an unforgettable night! Don't just take pictures before prom; contact me for a PROM PHOTOSHOOT to remember! nampa boise meridian eagle idaho highschool senior photographer nampa boise meridian senior photography idaho highschool potraits highschool senior potraits for nampa boise meridian eagle idaho senior pictures for boise nampa idaho photographer senior portraits for boise nampa meridian idaho columbia highschool photogrpaher nampa highschool photographer senior pictures boise meridian idaho boise nampa meridian eagle idaho highschool senior photographer prom pictures professional Photobucket highschool senior prom pictures boise meridian nampa eagle kuna idaho professional photographer boise meridian nampa eagle kuna idaho professional highschool senior photographer boise idaho senior pictures boise idaho senior pictures professional photographer boise highschool senior portraits idaho professional photographer

No comments: