Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 2" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image " />

Blog Archive

Welcome

HI, and welcome to my photography blog. I am so happy you stopped by to visit. My name is Emily Flint and I live in the Boise area with my husband and 3 kids. Check here for all the latest news, specials and, of course, sneak peaks of all my latest sessions. I love photography! And I especially love to photograph the most special moments you share together as a family. I hope my love for what I do reflects in each image you view. I truly cherish each moment with my own children, but I've all too quickly learned that those moments are fleeting and will not last forever. However, each moment we choose to record today will become a timeless memory that will only continue to grow sweeter and sweeter with every passing day. Don’t forget to stop today and capture one! And yes, I will be more than willing to help with that one. . .
Feel free to check out my website to see more pictures, learn about my prices, and book a session!
Follow MKayPhotos on Twitter

Class of 2012 Senior Sessions / Boise Idaho Photographer

Oh, I have been a very busy girl and a very bad blogger over the last few months. Now that my life is slowing down a bit I can take a breath and blog a few recent shoots. So here are a few of my favorites from my recent
fun-filled senior sessions!


boise idaho highschool senior photographer

boise idaho photographer highschool senior portraits

senior portraits boise idaho professional photographer

idaho photographer boise meridian highschool senior nampa

boise idaho highschool senior photographer

highschool senior pictures boise idaho photographer

highschool senior portraits boise idaho photographer

boise idaho photographer highschool senior portraits

boise idaho senior portraits nampa photographer

boise idaho photographer senior pictures

boise idaho senior pictures

boise idaho professional photographer

nampa idaho senior photographer

nampa idaho senior photographer

senior photographer boise idaho professional portraits

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho senior photographer

No comments: