Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 2" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image " />

Blog Archive

Welcome

HI, and welcome to my photography blog. I am so happy you stopped by to visit. My name is Emily Flint and I live in the Boise area with my husband and 3 kids. Check here for all the latest news, specials and, of course, sneak peaks of all my latest sessions. I love photography! And I especially love to photograph the most special moments you share together as a family. I hope my love for what I do reflects in each image you view. I truly cherish each moment with my own children, but I've all too quickly learned that those moments are fleeting and will not last forever. However, each moment we choose to record today will become a timeless memory that will only continue to grow sweeter and sweeter with every passing day. Don’t forget to stop today and capture one! And yes, I will be more than willing to help with that one. . .
Feel free to check out my website to see more pictures, learn about my prices, and book a session!
Follow MKayPhotos on Twitter

Boise Idaho Highschool Senior Photographer / Taylor

Oh what a pleasure for me to take senior pictures of Taylor. She is truly a rare beauty inside and out. She is super smart, super sweet and super fun. I tell her she is the "whole package", and she really is. I hope I didn't embarass you too much! I know your future will be just as special as you are! Thanks for allowing me to capture some priceless moments of your senior year.

boise idaho photographer higschool senior portraits

boise idaho photographer highschool senior portraits

boise idaho photographer highschool senior portraits


nampa idaho photographer skyview highschool senior portraits


senior portraits boise idaho photographer

boise idaho senior portraits photographer nampa meridian

boise idaho senior portraits photographer

senior portraits photographer boise nampa meridian idaho

highschool senior portraits nampa idaho photographer

senior portraits boise idaho photographer professional photography

nampa idaho senior portraits photographer boise idaho professional photography

boise idaho professional photographer highschool senior portraits

idaho professional photographer nampa boise meridian highschool senior portraits

boise idaho senior portraits photographer

boise idaho professional photographer highschool senior portraits

boise idaho highschool senior professional photographer

boise idaho photographer for highschool senior portraits

nampa idaho highschool senior portraits

senior portraits for nampa idaho boise professional photographer

No comments: