Photobucket
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="slideshow image 2" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 3" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image 4" /> Photobucket" />" alt="slideshow image " />

Blog Archive

Welcome

HI, and welcome to my photography blog. I am so happy you stopped by to visit. My name is Emily Flint and I live in the Boise area with my husband and 3 kids. Check here for all the latest news, specials and, of course, sneak peaks of all my latest sessions. I love photography! And I especially love to photograph the most special moments you share together as a family. I hope my love for what I do reflects in each image you view. I truly cherish each moment with my own children, but I've all too quickly learned that those moments are fleeting and will not last forever. However, each moment we choose to record today will become a timeless memory that will only continue to grow sweeter and sweeter with every passing day. Don’t forget to stop today and capture one! And yes, I will be more than willing to help with that one. . .
Feel free to check out my website to see more pictures, learn about my prices, and book a session!
Follow MKayPhotos on Twitter

Attention Class of 2012!/ Nampa Idaho highschool senior photographer

Yeah! School is out, it is summer and you are officially a SENIOR! Oh how this year holds so much fun and the memories you make will surely last a lifetime!

And yes, it is senior portrait time!

When should you book your senior portrait session?
The answer is RIGHT NOW.
My summer is filling up faster than I thought and as always, I will only be taking on a limited number of senior sessions each month. I am starting in June and will be taking my last bookings in October. The turn around time from the time you take the portraits to product in hand, can be, 4-6 weeks. So make sure you know your deadlines and don't waste another minute!

Ideas on what to wear?
Think layers, textures, and accessories.
Think of what shows your personality the best and work from there.
My goal is to really showcase your style and represent who you are!

Here are a few fun shots of my 2012 senior M Kay Photography Reps. If you or someone you know might be interested in representing M Kay Photography for your highschool this year or future years, please contact me so we discuss the wonderful benefits and "free-bees" you will receive for helping me!

Thanks again to my very fun and cute senior models!

Photobucket

nampa idaho senior portraits

boise idaho senior portraits

boise idaho senior photographer

boise idaho highschool senior portraiture

nampa senior photographer idaho senior photography

highschool senior photographer nampa idaho

boise idaho family and senior photographer

boise idaho family photographer

senior photography boise idaho

senior photographer nampa idaho

boise idaho photographer seniors

nampa idaho photography seniors

senior photographer nampa idaho

photography highschool senior nampa idaho

boise idaho photographer

No comments: